Google believes in providing a safe and trusted experience for everyone and if you imagine impact of Google's data policy and developer program policies world wide, you will start lovoing this message: 'Your app has been removed due to this policy issue. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a policy-compliant update.
First thing first, for recent issues, You must provide an in-app disclosure of how you use, share and collect use's data. The in-app disclosure:
- Must be within the app itself, not only in the app play store description or on a website link;
- Must be displayed in the normal usage of the app without menu or settings nevigation
- Must describe in details about the data being accessed or collected;
- Must explain how the data will be used and/or shared;
- Cannot be included with other disclosures unrelated to personal and sensitive user data collection.
- Developers must not add text or images that indicate store performance or ranking, or suggest relations to existing Play programs in the app title, icon, or developer name.
There are some general checks to do to help get your app on Google Play:
2. Double check that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies.
4. Find a summary of the changes and a copy of the updated Developer Policy here